Westpac [WBC] Announce 2018 Interim ResultsMay 7, 2018
Westpac have announced their interim results for 2018 and have shown strong gains despite the royal commission shaking up the industry.
Here are some highlights of their 2018 results:
- Cash earnings per share up 4% (125 cents)
- Cash earnings up 6% ($4,251 million)
- Statutory net profit increased 7% ($4,198 million)
- Dividend payout announced for 94 cents per share, fully franked
- Dividend payment date is the 4th of July 2018 with a record date of the 18th of March 2018
I’m pleased with this result and looking forward to receiving those dividends as a shareholder 🙂
Westpac shares are currently trading at a price of $29.34 AUD as of Monday, May 7 2018. WBC shares have an annual dividend yield of 6.46% and pay fully franked.